2020 Lesson Packages
2020 Instruction Programs Lesson packages are priced on a weekly basis. Although priced on a weekly basis, riders must pre-pay weekly based on desired package. 24 hours notice must be received in the event of a cancellation. Lessons are given in small groups 2-5 and are scheduled for an hour. Beginner lessons and evaluation lessons are private. All hacking needs to be supervised by an adult or be scheduled to do it with another rider. NO riding by oneself.
Mandatory Riding Attire for Lessons
- An ASTM approved helmet for horseback riding. (A bicycle or any other type of helmet is not made for & does not prevent injuries incurred in the act of horseback riding.)
- A boot with a heel measuring at least one half inch.
- Long pants; either jeans, riding breeches, or jodhpur pants
- A modest shirt with sleeves that is not baggy and must be tucked in while riding
- One lesson per week EKG mount $45
- Private mount $40
- Two lessons per week plus on EKG mounts $70
- Two lessons per week on private mount $65
- Three lessons per week on EKG mount $95
- Three lessons per week on private mount $90
Random ship-in lessons will be $50
Once you have settled on a package that fits your needs and confirmed you have the required attire, then contact Erin via email to schedule an introductory or evaluation lesson. [email@example.com]
When you have a time scheduled, please review the barn rules and arrive 30 minutes prior to your lesson time to check the list and tack up. Beginner riders just arrive at lesson time since tacking is part of the lesson. Be prepared to remain at the farm up to 30 minutes after your lesson to untack and properly cool down your mount.